Monday, February 11, 2008

3rd post: Just the memories

Ok. I've come to the conclusion that chances are I'm not going to finish the cases. A) There's nine days (heck yeah) 'til AJ comes out. B) My massive procrastination has overtaken me once again. -_-' This is coming from the person that got T&T, got through the first three cases, then left it for a month or two before remembering it. So, I'be decided to work off of my (somewhat faulty) memory for the cases. Joy.
1-3-Yes. I never did like this case. As I believe I've said, it just felt like too much of a filler instead of an actual case-although, I must admit, you can't really follow up 1-1 and 1-2 with out feeling like that. But the writers could've tried a tiny bit harder with it. However, I do like the ending quite a bit-I must admit, it was a nice feeling going up against (WARNING MASSIVE SPOILER FOR 1-3 COMING UP)Dee Vasquez(END SPOILER). Very satisfying way to end the case. I mean, yes, they totally broke down, but it was nice to see a villian like that-smart and cool under pressure. I wish they designed the character a bit differently, though...I'm not liking the clothing. But that's just me.
Next up-1-4. Yes, I'm sorry that it's not a longer post, but...I'd like to try and put all the longer cases by themselves. How I loathe my obsessiveness sometimes.

No comments: