Friday, February 8, 2008

2nd post-recap of 1-1, 1-2, and the first part of 1-3.

GAH. Evil memory. I totally didn't remember this post. Ok, this is technically supposed to be the second post, instead of the one about 1-3. Grrrrr...



Yes. I lied. I didn't start posting on the third day...evil tackling schoolwork. At least the bulk of it is done. So I guess recaping starts now...


1-1-Ah. The nostalgia of 1-1 is nearly killing me. I actually didn't think it'd take more than 20 minutes-I guess I was wrong on that account. *sweat drop* It was easy (as expected-I've replayed that case at least two times), but also enjoyable. I love having Mia alive again. It's such a nice feeling~ *coughcoughfavoritecharacterfangirlingcoughcough*

1-2-I forgot how epic that case was. Of course, playing it at 12-1 AM didn't allow me to fully remember how epic it was, but it gave me a taste. I have to say, it was a satisfying way to end the day (or begin, depending on how you look at it). Seeing Redd White collapse was and still is a high point of the series, for me. The smug jerk...*angry mumbling*

1-3-Ugh. I didn't like this case much during my first playthrough. I can't tell you why, though...it just feels a bit too much like a filler case. Especially when it's going up against 2-3 and 3-3. But I guess it's used more for introducing Maya a bit more (we only see her in her depressed-I'm-being-charged-with-murder phase, which I personally like a bit more, but that's just me) than anything. Neh...hm.

I need to play 1-4. And 1-5. Ngh...urgh. *sweat* And 2-1...EPIC PLAYTHROUGH WEEKEND, STARTING NOW. I guess long car trips really help in this.

No comments: