Friday, February 1, 2008

1st post-the Countdown begins!

Hello, and welcome to all. My name is Super Muffin (my name on Court Records, an amazing Ace Attorney fansite), and I have decided to participate in their Countdown to Justice. Info-
Join in on a case by case playthrough of Ace Attorney 1-3 - one case a day (two for the longer ones)! Blog your thoughts while playing, write about the case or PW/AJ in general, or just join in the gaming fun sans the reflections. If we gather a list of people who will be blogging, then everyone can read each others' thoughts and be ultra pumped for the fourth game. :D
Timeline-
Feb 2: 1-1
Feb 3: 1-2
Feb 4: 1-3
Feb 5: 1-4
Feb 6: 1-5 PART 1
Feb 7: 1-5 PART 2
Feb 8: 2-1
Feb 9: 2-2
Feb 10: 2-3
Feb 11: 2-4 PART 1
Feb 12: 2-4 PART 2
Feb 13: 3-1
Feb 14: 3-2
Feb 15: 3-3
Feb 16: 3-4
Feb 17: 3-5 PART 1
Feb 18: 3-5 PART 2
Even though (due to massive amounts of school work) I won't be following the exact schedule. My playthrough will start on the 3rd-hopefully, all my stuff will be done. Expect game related posts in two days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did you decide to try for a perfect game? I know I haven't played enough to get it all right.

Even if you've got school work to complete (and be sure to get it done well!), I hope you'll still get the chance to replay the cases. I think it's a good refresher for the story to come if AA4. I certainly have to use a different schedule since I'm working on corresponding comics.

Good luck and have fun!